Health and Safety Guidelines
What you can expect from us, and what we expect from you.
- When required through DORA (Department of Regulatory Agencies) the Massage Therapist and client will wear a facial covering throughout the ENTIRE MASSAGE SESSION.
- Soap and hand sanitizer will be available for client use.
- When required through DORA, temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Clients with temperatures at or above 100.4*F will need to reschedule their appointment.
- There will be limited congregation in the waiting area with clients spaced 15-30 minutes apart.
- Continued sanitizing, and detailed cleaning on all contact surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Along with changing all linens between each client, disposable face cradle covers will be added, as an additional level of protection.
- Contactless payment options available. PayPal, Venmo etc.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE OFFICE IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. THANK YOU.